Monday, January 28, 2013

The Road To Freedom

I see the road to freedom is paved in caltrops and spikes. Democrats and Republicans fight, but everyone else always loses. I see people praise the re-election of Barack Obama. A lot of people don't like it, I am one of those. However, I would not be praising a president Mitt Romney. A 2 party system run by people who desire the same thing, but both parties promise only 1/2 of the solution.

I was working 16-20 hrs a day for 8 years. I was giving to charity, and would have friends ask me for cash. It was bewildering when I found certain friends were just getting wasted on drugs with what I gave them. No more, and they acted like I was doing something wrong when I stopped supporting their habit. I'm supposed to work my life away while they party all day and night. I'm supposed to support these people. The government has a forced version of that, it's called welfare. When individual people see that people can't be trusted, the government takes over, charges you, and gives your money to someone who has no intention of paying it back or paying it forward. The government runs everything like they're playing with monopoly money. If they need more money, the Federal Reserve just starts up the presses.

Government is just a huge leech that doesn't care. They will take your money and give it away with no logical reason. Will government give that friend of yours a wake up call? Doubtful, they'll just keep taking your money and fight for more spending every time the budget comes up. People think they're getting free stuff, but they're not. Someone else pays for it, and it's not the president, it's you and me. There was a time when people took care of people, that time is gone. Now, government takes care of people, that just makes you their slave. They can mismanage their funds that they steal from taxpayers and claim they need more government to solve the problem. They act like they're doing "the right thing", but that's not what they're doing. They're dumbing us down.




No comments:

Post a Comment